Welcome to the official website of the Anti-Money Laundering and Combating Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) Commission of Grenada.
The principal function of the Commission is to implement the Anti-Money Laundering policies of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) which is an intergovernmental body/organization.
This site is geared towards providing educational, informative and helpful hints about the role of the Commission in the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing.
To Develop an Effective National System for Combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
Ensuring a Robust Financial Infrastructure to Combat against Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
- To advise the Minister in relation to the detection and prevention of money laundering in Grenada.
- Issuing amendments to the Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) Guidelines from time to time.
- Advise the Minister as to the participation of Grenada in the international efforts against money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Examining Financial Institution that is regulated under any other enactment.
- Regulating anti money laundering activities.
- Providing education and training.
Office of the Anti-Money Laundering Commission
Ministry of Finance
Media Level 3
Phone: (473) 444-3828
MONEY SERVICES BUSINESSES